• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP AND SCARED...

Congratulations Sharne! I hope it all goes well for you this time :)

:cheer: Woohoo Congrtaulations sharne :cheer:

I know exactly how you are feeling hun, last year i had a miscarriage and then got pregnant again in my next cycle. I now have a happy healthy 4 months old daughter who is the results of that pregnancy. Its devestating to have to experience a miscarriage, i was sooo scared for the first 12weeks during my pregnancy with Evie, i honestly dont know what i would do if i miscarried again. It does go to show that you can have a perfect pregnancy straight after a m/c.
Even now that im pregnant again a year later i still feel the same as in the first few weeks with Evie. Im just hoping and praying everything will be fine.

Im wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations!!! I was in the same position a few years ago.

I lost my first baby in Nov 2000 at 9 weeks. I was completely mortified and told my partner that i just couldn't bring myself to try again any time soon as i couldn't go through with another loss so soon after, so we agreed to go back onto the pill. But, ... my period didn't arrive. After 3 months of waiting for my period i eventually went to see the doc and was told that it was normal to go upto 4 months without a period after a miscarriage so not to worry. A week after the appointment i was back at the docs...to tell them i had done 2 pregnancy tests and both were positive!!

I was sent up to the hospital the same day for a scan as i was so worried. The scan showed that i had conceived the week after i had my D&C!! My midwife was soo brilliant throughout the pregnancy and made me feel so at ease with it all.

My daughter is now about to celebrate her 6th birthday-my lil miracle- and she is proof that healthy pregnancies can and do follow miscarriages!!

I wish you a a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

oh hunni that's great news. :hug:

Try not to feel scared about it, i can't offer any advice as still waiting for my BFP but please relax if your worried maybe give your GP a call for advice ?

But before all that

CONGRATULATIONS
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations! :hug: I can't offer any advice, but I know I'll probably feel the same way once it happens for me.

Congratulations on ur bfp as other girls have said get an early appointment with the doc try not to worry to much take care and good luck for the next 9 months

:hug:

Wow! Thats great news. My friend miscarried and then fell pregnant and all was fine second time round. Try not to stress and enjoy it! Congrats!!!!

Omigod!!

You guys are amazing thanks so much for your kind wishes! I want to thank everyone for their support and every special baby dust to conceive!!!!

xx

congratz sharne. hope it all goes well for you. :hug:

congratulations that is really great news, i dont know if its any comfort but i had a m/c about 4 years ago i fell pregnant straight away again without af inbetween and this was a healthy 9 mths pregnancy my little girl is now 4 years, so dont worry and im sure things will be fine this time but you should go to the drs asap and ask for a reasurance scan they can give you one every week if this would ease your nerves.
hope i will see you in first trimester soon. :pray:

Congratulations hun :cheer:

I can't offer any advice really as I have never experienced a M/C but just want to say just try and relax and in no time you'll have a healthy happy baby in your arms :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya sharne, i know exactly how you feel, i miscarried in april and conceived pretty much straight after that bleed, i didnt even have another cycle and i've been worried ever since by bfp! but i have to admit getting to second tri and seeing and hearing bubs has made a big difference, just hang on in there hun, theres plenty of ppl here you can voice ur worries to no matter how trivial gd luck with ur pregnancy :)

Congrats on your BFP.
I know I may not be the most qualified person to give this advice, never been in that situation, but : Couldn't it be a good sign that this pregnancy feels different than the last. I'll be hoping and praying that this bean sticks! :hug:
Hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Feeling scared again, huff i keep second guessing myself...

It just feels so early to be preggo again, I mean I started bleeding (misscarrying) on the 14th July!

How could I be preggo so quick?

The other thing is just to put my mind at rest after I misscarried I did take another preggo test just to get closure for myself and that was negative...

Feeling so confused atm i dont know what to do!

Sharne said:
The other thing is just to put my mind at rest after I misscarried I did take another preggo test just to get closure for myself and that was negative...

Well that's good as it's more likely this now is a different preg and not hormones left in your system :)

But go to the docs in a week or whenever and soon they might give you an early scan to find out dates :)

Thanks for the support, did another test this morning and it was the tinest bit darker, got my docs appointment today...

Thats again for the support...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back