BFN - having a cr*p day!

bizzygirl101

Reaction score
So i caved in and bought a test as i feel really ill and i wanted to know if i could take lots of medication!! And it was BFN, it has really got me down this month. Like, my OH dropped me at the coach stop this morning and it was icy and he was really worried about me slipping over in my work shoes, but all i could think was it doesnt matter if i do, its not like im pregnant, then i did fall over outside my office, in front of everyone and wanted to cry!

Ill get over it and at least i can eat drink and be merry at xmas (mmm cheese!) - just had a feeling i was this month :cry:

off to add myself to the Jan testing thread....

Oh, sorry to hear you're having a rubbish day :hug: I know how you feel when you're so convinced this is the month and then it isn't. But, there's still next month - and you can enjoy christmas with wine and cheese without having to worry, whilst also finding plenty of time for lots of BDs! :lol: That's the way I'm looking at it anyway.

Hope you feel better soon, and who knows maybe next month with be our month for a BFP!

Gemma

Awww I am sorry! You are having a totaly crap day! Isnt that always they way. once one thing goes wrong...the rest just follows! I hope the rest of your day gets a bit better! I know your pain getting them BFN...the story of my life! Hugs to you :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies - come to terms with it a bit now!

Its only a matter of time - thats how Im thinking of it, and i know that i am blessed to have my little boy, i do sometimes feel bad ranting on here

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that hun. I hope your day gets better. fingers crossed for next month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back