b'fing please help me!!!

Hun whatever decision you make you'll be doing it because you believe its best for you & him so there is no need to feel guilty. all he asks is that you love, care and feed him, how the latter happens he probably doesnt mind too much.

i know what you mean about how time consuming combining is. i combined breast and bottle when i went back to work part time and my supply did start to just get too slow for alex. people said to me why dont you express to keep you supply up but to be honest i didnt want to waste time i could spend with alex when i wasnt working, or my time with dh once lo was in bed, expressing when he would be more than happy with a bottle of formula (little bu**er never even noticed the difference :roll: )

only you can decide if its right for you to carry on hun, if you feel you want to give it time then maybe combining is the answer. please dont let yourself get stressed and upset over this - if you feel that switching totally to formula is best then go for it and dont beat yourself up over it, breast feeding isnt the be all and end all babe. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cassi hun, if there's one thing I've learnt since giving birth is that no matter what other people think - it's what YOU think that is important. Sometimes I've read/seen someone do something and thought I would do it but it confused me or something and I wasn't that happy until I was doing someting I felt 100% happy with.

The feeding is such an emotive subject IMHO and especially after giving birth it sometimes feels like we're trying to juggle with so many balls and often those balls are irregular shapes or jaggy etc. (Hope you get what I mean by that!)

I would go to the clinic tomorrow and see what advice they can offer you.
If you want to go over to formula 100% then go for it, you need to do what works for you and your family. Do bear in mind though that people's milk supply can adjust fabulously, my friend from baby group only feeds her wee girl her first morning feed from her and has done since 10weeks.

Good luck
Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back