BF encouragement

loz

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share that I am really pleased as my little bab Emms has put on 3 pounds since her birth 2 weeks ago. The health visitor was really pleased. All the breastfeeding has paid off! She is 6'6 now :D :cheer:

That's brilliant news! Keep it up, you are doing so well!

How are the boobs feeling?

P.S. You do means 3 ounces not 3 lbs, don't you?!

Valentine Xxx

I was just going to say the same thing about it being ounces and not pounds!

Well done! It feels great to achieve that through BFing doesn't it. Luke gets weighed tomorrow and he had put on 10oz last week. I'm not expecting as much this week though!

Yes I mean 3oz!!! My stupid muddled brain! :rotfl: 3 pounds would have been a miracle and Emma would be a freak of nature!!!
Debbie - wow 10oz sounds like a lot - that's brilliant. :cheer:

Sorry Valentine - the boobs are fine. Sometimes a little sore, but Lansinoh cures the soreness. I am just feeding her when she wants which is quite exhausting, but I dont feel like I can do anything else while she is so young.

My mastitis has cleared up too so am feeling much better than a week ago. It is quite funny trying to get as much done, shut eye etc between feeds - racing against time!

Hooray, Emms is now 6 lbs 11 oz -she was weighed at the hospital. She has put on 5 oz since Monday! :D Sorry to keep going on about her weight but it is quite exciting when you find out babs is growing!!! :cheer:

loz said:
Hooray, Emms is now 6 lbs 11 oz -she was weighed at the hospital. She has put on 5 oz since Monday! :D Sorry to keep going on about her weight but it is quite exciting when you find out babs is growing!!! :cheer:

lol i'm the same and cally is my second. it never fails to amaze me that my baby is growing o something that comes out of me.

well done to you :)

Well done! Its a really nice feeling to know that your baby is growing so well thanks to your milk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back