Beware - TMI!!!

missac

Reaction score
Hello, its the resident hypochondriac!!

Has anyone else got terrible wind? I think it might be trapped as well as it is causing my tummy to be quite painful at times!!! Any advice? I'm sorry if this is a bit gross - just imagine being my DH!!

I feel the same, to be honest :oops:
Sometimes I'm paranoid that it's abdominal pains, but it turns out to be trapped wind.
You're not alone :shock:
xxx

ive had awful wind, its quite shocking as im normally one of those that just "doesnt fart" u know waht i mean... im trumping like a trooper haha

Ive had trapped wind and bowel problems all the way through this pregnancy, I think its a thing pregnant women are prone too!!

I keep farting when I sneeze, I have no control,they just come!

How embarassing!

:rotfl:

have wind all the time and its really smelly :lol: :lol:

i blame the baby :shock: well i never had it before :fib:

:rotfl: Thanks you guys - I am such a child I keep giggling!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: remind me not to be in the same room as you lot.........coz mine has nearly gone.....hiccups is my biggest thing, up to 10 times a day! xx

God, not had that yet, if I had it I could hazard a guess that with every hic - something else would happen!! :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you will be having a very lonely pregnancy me feels..............or shares in pegs :rotfl: :rotfl:

the other night in bed i was just dosing off and i let one ripp! other half nearly died of shock! i was sooo embrassed lol

i have been getting trapped wind i was concered at first but i keep getting it so im not so worried about it now as it is just one of thise things, and as for the farting well me too. LOL :lol:

mine is horrific :( o/h reckons hes sleeping on sofa if it dont stop soon :oops: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back