Best Beginnings

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
This is an amazing video for pregnant ladies to watch, whether your thinking about breastfeeding or not. Its a breastfeeding DVD that follows the stories of real women from bump to breastfeeding, the extra footage is worth watching too.

http://www.bestbeginnings.info/video

You need to register an account and log in to watch it online so I have set up a PF account so you dont need to register (unless you want to)

Username: pregnancyforum
Password: forum

When you have logged in click on the "Im Expecting" at the top and there is a lonk to the video from that section

I watched it and its really changed my views on breastfeeding :)
I wasnt sure about weather I wanted to breastfeed, but now Im compleatly for it and want to do it :D

ohh i love video's like this i'll have a look once i have taken the kids to skool :D thanks

jazzmum2be said:
I watched it and its really changed my views on breastfeeding :)
I wasnt sure about weather I wanted to breastfeed, but now Im compleatly for it and want to do it :D

Its a lovely video isnt it :) So glad it has made you think differently towards it.

umm i logged in but it says i still need to regester :? :?

Anna23 said:
umm i logged in but it says i still need to regester :? :?

Once you've logged in, if you click onto the "im pregnant" section at the top of the page there is a link to the video from there.

found it thanks :cheer: :cheer: i can't wait to brestfeed :D

I never breastfed my ds, but i really want to try it this time around. And watching that video has made me more determined to.

Thanks for sharing :hug:

Charlie, do you mind if I copy your post to the Third Tri Breastfeeding Support Thread?

Xxx

valentine said:
Charlie, do you mind if I copy your post to the Third Tri Breastfeeding Support Thread?

Xxx

Sure Valentine - Glad to be of help :D

I can't watch it, I've even tried registering and tried in IE and firefox. Is anyone else having issues, or is it just me?

NickyB said:
I can't watch it, I've even tried registering and tried in IE and firefox. Is anyone else having issues, or is it just me?
when your loged in at the bottom of the profile bit it has 4 green retangular blocks the first one say's 'where can i go for help?' and the last one says 'watch the dvd now' if you press on 'watch the dvd now' it takes you to the page to watch it and you get to watch it in chapters :D

Potbelijo said:
You can also get the DVD free from your midwife. :)

Everyone should be given the DVD at booking appointment but in reality I don't think its reaching everyone.

Charlie:-) said:
Potbelijo said:
You can also get the DVD free from your midwife. :)

Everyone should be given the DVD at booking appointment but in reality I don't think its reaching everyone.

You have to ask for it of course. I wasn't offered mine, I specifically asked for information on breastfeeding. Like everything I've discovered with them if you don't ask they don't seem to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back