Belly casting

Melanie

Reaction score
Has anyone already made a belly cast? Or are you going too?

I really want to but forgot to buy the kit before i left England so i've emailed a few sellers on ebay to see what their postage to Hungary will be like.

I would love to do this! I think it will be really cool to have a permanent reminder of how big my belly got! I would decorate it and hang it up in the living room :D

im really interested in doing one of these!! ive seen some on teh net were they have poems or the details of the babies birthweight foot print hand print etc, wud make a lovely keepsake..

im off to ebay now whilst i remember ;)

I saw one that someone had painted, then hung it on the nursery wall with a bulb behind it. Because of the thickness of the plaster, it made a fab nightlight! :D

I really wanted to do one, but there's no way I could sit in one position long enough for the plaster to set! I'd have a really dodgy shaped cast!! :rotfl:

Tankett my friend did one and said the whole thing from start to finish only took 20 minutes. She has bad SPD too so she lay down on the bed with a sheet underneath her while her OH did the plastering lol

If I laid on the bed and told DH I couldn't move for 20 minutes, I know exactly what he would be doing!!!! :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: And it wouldn't involve plaster!!! :rotfl:

tankett said:
If I laid on the bed and told DH I couldn't move for 20 minutes, I know exactly what he would be doing!!!! :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: And it wouldn't involve plaster!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bad girl!

tankett said:

pmsl that sound like my other half :rotfl:

and mine since i rejected him the other night lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back