2nd belly cast updated with pics!!!!

nathanmum

Reaction score
im gonna do my belly cast for this pregnancy tonight :D i will post some piccys when its done.
i done the last one at 36 weeks so it will be interesting to compare the two.
not looking forward to the mess though :(

Hi

How exciting!! do you know what you are having this time??>

I am going to do another too...the first one is still drying :shock: (4 days now)
And one of my little ones has poked a wee hole in it !!!

Will do mine next week i think to see some difference in size. check out the art work on these ones...very inspiring
http://www.bellyoflove.com/HomePage.html

no i dont know what im having :think: looking forward to my suprise.

sorry it took so long but here is cast number 2
fatbelly063.jpg

and for comparison nathan at 36 weeks
oldpics101.jpg

they look totally different i think

they are sooooo cool! I want to do one! They definately look different...you've lost your nipples! :shock:

they look brill :D
where u gonna keep them though??? lol

i dont know :think: i think im going to bronze them so i could hang them in the living room :D might be a bit embarassing though? knowing me theyll both sit on top of the wardrobe for the next 20 years getting dusty. :roll:

You could always glaze the inside and use them for as pasta bowls you could even use the boob bowl bits for parmasan cheese to sprinkle and put your salad and garlic bread in the other :think:

They are great. I'd say you have a little girl in that tummy of yours. Your bump is such a diferent shape this time :)

lou said:
You could always glaze the inside and use them for as pasta bowls you could even use the boob bowl bits for parmasan cheese to sprinkle and put your salad and garlic bread in the other :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are great. :D

I never had the courage to do my belly but I have had Adam's foot and hand done and on display in my livingroom. xx

:rotfl: like the pasta bowl idea.

kids bedrooms are a good idea too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back