belly ache :(

hev&madi

Reaction score
poor madison has been sick alot today :cry: and i think she may be constipated
i dont know what to do for her :cry:

Hiya, have you heard or seen anything about baby massage? That might help her, I dont know what you could give her because she is so little!

Jadie

try lying her on the floor and exercise her legs, bending them up towards her (bending at the knees) and gently back down. I swear it helps loosen wind and trapped poop. I always hold the feet and do it very slowly.

I read that even as adults, if we are doing a poop we should have our legs raised on a box.

I hope she is okay

Hi hun

Dont really know what to suggest except what the others have said, Kiara had the same problem till she was about 5 months old wouldnt go for almost 2 weeks at a time, had to go to hospital weekly for suppositorys and tried this liquid stuff cant remember the name as well as prune juice nothing really worked well, it eventually did get better she goes at oleast once a day now. Hope she goes soon poor girl.
Katrina

she managed to go once yesterday :( if she keeps getting it i will make an appointment at the docs :)

thankyou everyone for your replys :hug:

when keeley had bell ache we were told by our health vistor to give her a ounce of cooled boiled water x

With Maddie we gave her cooled boiled water, and also exercised her legs as Laura says - I laid her on her back and holding her ankles gently pushed until her knees bent, bringing her knees gently into her tummy and back out again. Also the 'cycling' motion with the legs was good. Tummy massage does help but I wouldn't recommend it unless you've been shown what to do.

Hope it gets better soon

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back