Being sick

TORino

Reaction score
Tilly is sick A LOT.

Mostly after feeds but quite often in between feeds.

She's just barfed now and is due a feed in an hour.

Is this something to worry about?!

What sort of sick is it? Is it just spit up or a little or is it full on vomiting (as in gushes)?

It comes out quite fast after feeds, and it looks a lot, is probs a couple of tablespoons at most though. She's just sicked on Phil a couple of teaspoons though and she's due a feed?

I just know the health professionals will say not to worry about this if she's gaining weight etc but I do worry. It's rather unpleasant and I'm sure isn't nice for her and makes her grouchy.

It could be her getting used to the milk she needs and sorting her feeding. Apparently babies can do this until 3 months because they don't realise when they're full etc. But if it's making her unhappy and it's before feeds not just after then I think it's definitely worth checking out with the doc or hv. Ariel used to do one spectacular barf a day but I still went to an out of hours doc because it had been going on for 5 days.

Max does this alot and i cant decide whether its normal or not either!! he was SO sick yesterday at one point he covered me and him! if you get any advice or take Tilly to the doctors let me know. hope shes ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back