being brave!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
My MIL has Faith for the evening. She took her at about 4:30 and she will be back about 11:30... It'd the longest we've been apart and a big step for me! I only decided to do it because I have an essay due tomorrow and I need to concentrate.

I'm just sitting having a cuppa and then I'll crack on.

I miss her!

Awww, you'll do fab hun. Shame that she has to hae her under such boring circumstance for you tho - an essay :bored:

Good luck with it sweetie.
:hug:

ah hun sure she misses you too, :hug: :hug:

once you have that essay done before you know it she will be back in your arms

is the essay on anything good? :hug: :hug:

1sttimemum said:
Awww, you'll do fab hun. Shame that she has to hae her under such boring circumstance for you tho - an essay :bored:

Good luck with it sweetie.

Thanks hun :hug: :hug:
Yeh I'll have to get her to have Faith when I've nothing to do so I can have a bubble bath and catch up on sleep!!

tracey 2 said:
ah hun sure she misses you too, :hug: :hug:

once you have that essay done before you know it she will be back in your arms

is the essay on anything good? :hug: :hug:

The essay title is:
Is globalisation a good thing? Discuss with reference to politics, economics or culture.

As you can see i'm busy writing it ;)

ok il leave you too it hun sounds like a lovely essay glad its you doing it not me wouldnt know where to start,

now get writing lol :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I still haven't started... have to get my PF fix first! Hehe.

The essay is ok. I've done worse. Lol. And it's only 1500 words.

Ok, I really will go and write it now!

Good luck with the essay Suzie and Faith will be home again before you can say 'I must begin my essay!' :wink: :hug:

I did it! I wrote the essay and survived! AND I got my princess back :) she was so smiley when she got home :D

Suzie and Faith said:
I did it! I wrote the essay and survived! AND I got my princess back :) she was so smiley when she got home :D

well done finishing the essay :clap: if it was me id problely not do it id be on PF and eating chocolate biccies :rotfl:

i know how you feel about missing Faith i missed Collier when James Mum looked afte Collier when we wnet ot see Batman it wa great to have a break but i couldnt stop thinking of him :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back