Feels like I've been horse riding

BabyBrain

Reaction score
The pain in my undercarriage is really bad :shock: it honestly feels like I've been riding a horse. It's doing me in being banned from taking the co-codamol although the side effects are just as bad but this pain coupled with my back is nasty. Keep getting paranoid it's spd :(. Got the gp on wednesday so will mention it but there's nowt they can do I suppose.

Does anyone else get this type of pain? xxxxxxxx

Sorry hun, not what you want to hear but it sounds like what I have and the midwife has told me its SPD :(

It started with my lower back at first but now it's mostly in between my legs. It kills when I stand up and turn over in bed. When I walk it feels like I'm trying to carry a melon in my thighs.

Try to keep your legs together at all times, sit up straight, take small steps and get up and walk about every half an hour xx

Sorry hun looks like you may have caught the SPD bug I agree Torino!!! Feel better soon honey. xxxxxx

So basically I am going mouldy :(. It started on Christmas day, I was hoping it was my oh's fault lol. It's not constant though....is yours? It's worse when I've been sat down for ages

my never started as constant but now mine is a constant ache with over powering pain now and again. Its worse when I have sat to long, walked to far, got on and off the chair wrong, rolled in bed forgetting to keep my knees together etc. Sorry hun. lol. xxxxxxxxx

Yeah, you need to keep moving Hun. The first few steps are hellish but it improves after that for a bit.

I really struggle getting in the car and out of bed. oh and lifting my legs in bed is pretty much impossible.

Don't sit with your legs crossed or swept to the side on the sofa either, it causes asymmetry with the joint. Oh and slightly TMI but I feel I should share. I was particularly affected after sexy time where I was on top, this was weeks and weeks ago before SPD was even mentioned to me. Spoonies only from now on lol...

I don't have it all if the time, and some days are better than others

Thanks ladies. Will talk to the doc about it and give my chiropractor a ring. He's used to my traumas and wailing down the phone telling him my ass has fallen apart lmao xxxxxxxxxx

Be prepared for your doc to be useless. Hopefully they won't be but mine was complete bollocks and shrugged it off as 'pregnant women get bad backs' suck it up pretty much . It was only when the midwife saw I couldn't get on the couch for her to measure my bump did something get done about it.

A chiropractor will be able to help you much better I reckon x

I was lucky my GP was really good and referred me to Physio within a week. Hope yours is as good. xxxxxxxxxx

Why have you been banned from taking co-codamol?
Im on fairly high doses of codeine and have been fom the begining, yes baby can affect baby but I have been told that keeping me relatively comfortable at the minute is more important and they can sort baby when she is born.

Why have you been banned from taking co-codamol?
Im on fairly high doses of codeine and have been fom the begining, yes baby can affect baby but I have been told that keeping me relatively comfortable at the minute is more important and they can sort baby when she is born.

Cos it triggered my ibs big time and made me so constipated I couldn't wee. Managed to avoid the catheter thankfully. They were fine about baby with the codeine but they were worried about the spasms it gave me cos I couldn't breathe in and the fact the poor little thing had no room to move and was getting squished :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back