Been to midwife again.

Eblinx

Reaction score
Everything is fine..head is well down :D
She had a trainee in today and they had a field day with my little bump..she got to have a good feel of all his little body parts..and she got to use a little bit of plastic to hear the heart for the first time today because his heartbeat is so strong on the machine thing :cheer: :cheer:
I am a good teaching aid apparently, so as you can imagine i was in there being poked at for a while.
She went into detail about a sweep because i may get offered one at clinic on 31st if i havnt gone into labour..i really didnt need to know that much detail about what happens :shock: :shock:

hahaha bless ya, i take it they didnt feel sorry enough for ya today to do the sweep, poor you :hug:

Thats great news... see baby could be arriving very soon :cheer:

:think: What does happen during a sweep.... or dont I want to know.
I never got offered one with Zack... my flappy fairy obviously wasnt that appealing to my midwife :( lol

well i will tell you..but i will also warn people who are about to have a sweep to look away now.

She said..the person will put a few fingers up my foo and i may feel the fingers going past the babies head :shock:
Then they will feel around and if it feels like a mini doughnut they will put a finger in and "sweep" around..40% of women go into labour within 48 hours of this happening..i didnt like the idea of feeling the fingers go past the head though :shock:

:shock: shouldnt have asked :?

Are you going to go for a sweep then if baby hasnt come?

I dont know if id be brave enough :oops:

I dont know..i will see how brave i feel if they offer me one :rotfl:

sounds like you will need to be very brave hun :rotfl: ,glad all is well with you and the little man :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back