been to a and e this morning

kelsey

Reaction score
This morning dd tells me she has stuck 3 polystyrene balls into her ear.

In a + e they pull out 4 balls and some blue tack which has "obviously been there for some time". :wall: :wall: This is the seccond time she's done this - when will she learn!!!

lol oh my god !!!!

Bless her ! Is it always her ears or sometimes her nose ?!?! I know when my brother was little he used to stick anything that woud fit up his nose !!

oh no!!!!!

My sister was forever putting stuff up her nose... she soon learnt!

:eek: Hope she is ok! Hope she has learnt her lesson this time!

Im sorry Kelsey...but your post made me laugh! It was the bit about the bluetack that did it for me!

Hope shes ok :D

P.S. Im after a pair of levis...if you looked hard enough do you thing you could dig some of those out from her lughole too :think:

Foxxi said:
Im sorry Kelsey...but your post made me laugh! It was the bit about the bluetack that did it for me!

P.S. Im after a pair of levis...if you looked hard enough do you thing you could dig some of those out from her lughole too :think:

:rotfl: OMG I'm trying not o laugh too loud as Brody is asleep! :rotfl:

Kids :roll: :rotfl:

I stuck a piece of paper in my ear once when I was little, I remember my Mam dragging me to the doctors so they could pull it out.

Well, I wasn't that little, think I was about 13 :oops: :rotfl:

jools221181 said:
Foxxi said:

:rotfl: OMG I'm trying not o laugh too loud as Brody is asleep! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

eep glad shes ok!

one of my boyf's colleagues told him her son came home from school once going on about a seed in his nose- she thought he was being silly but after a few days he went really quiet and his nose looked sore- she took him to a&e and the seed had sprouted- they removed a little plant from his nose! :shock: she felt really bad about it!

trixipaws said:
the seed had sprouted- they removed a little plant from his nose! :shock: she felt really bad about it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad she's ok hun- that's one to tease her with when she's older :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahaa I know when Its Pip doing things like that I wont find it funny at all but the bluetac got me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back