Been in hospital

Bee

Reaction score
Since yesterday - hooked up to a drip and given a jag to stop me being sick.

Thats the second time this has happened and I have been really ill :( Still not 100% but back at home were I would rather be

On the plus side I got a scan - only one baby and I am 13 + 3 which is what I had worked out to begin with! Need to change my ticker

Hope you're feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully it won't be long before the sickness starts to fade

aww sorry to hear that hun
atleast you no your dates now though
manda xx

It better go soon - fed up of not being able to function

I have how far I am - my due date has changed again but no one told me what it is :(

I haven't got the energy to work it out either :(

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

btw, May 4th is Star Wars day!!! :cheer:

(May the fourth be with you :D )

You'll have to pick a name like Luke or Leia :cheer: :cheer:

I really hope you feel better soon, you poor thing :(

Sounds like you're having a rough time....bu doesn't everyone say it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy? That's what I keep telling myself. Haven't been in hospital,but have been very sick and still am being sick at almost 17 weeks....don't let that worry you though, what I will say, is that it's a lot less regular than it was and doesn't stop me doing anything now. I keep laughing and telling everyone I'll hit my blooming stage next week ! Can't wait...it will happen for us both...just rest and drink plenty of fluids and get out for a walk when you feel up to it,that always makes me feel better and that I've achieved something...but don't overdo it.

Its amazing how soon we forget things.. i had sickness 24/7 for the first three whole months and because I'd only actually vomit once during the day I wasn't considered at risk, but OMG that constant nausea was incredibly difficult to live with, dont think I left the bed much, so I feel for you and really really hope that it goes away for you very soon!!! One day you'll look back and think.. "oh yeah yuck that was awful" but so worth it when you have the little one in your arms ! :)

Really hope you are feeling better soon and start to bloom :hug:

oh honey
i know how you feel, i nearly took myself to hosptial last week...it does get u down
take care, it will get better xx

thanks girls

feeling a bit rough tonight - hoping its not the same thing coming back cos I can't handle it at all

And my work will start to wonder what is going on - I haven't told them yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back