Been awol(ish)

Mik

Reaction score
Sorry not been around who has had babies that I have missed? I have had a few more tests for pre-eclampsia and all clear so I have the high BP but not pre-eclampsia phew. I have the growth scan on Wednesday so a bit nervous about that hope wrigglebum is ok :pray:
I am a bit tired being back at work and don't have as much time to get online :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all

hey, glad you are ok and tests all clear :hug: I'm going through the same at the moment and know how worrying it can be
I'm sure growth scan will be fine - look forward to it :hug:

welcome back hope everything goes ok with your scan :hug: :hug:

Hi :wave:

I'm really pleased you are doing ok and i hope bubs is ok. I had a growth scan done at work as i'd developed a big hernia way above my belly button (only noticable when i'm getting up) it was good to see baby again but it was slightly bigger and they said i had polyhydromnios but when i went back to the hospital i'm booked in at they don't think its anything to worry about and from what i've read baby could just have had a growth spurt and the fluid problem could just be a transient thing but they are re-scanning me on tues. Anyway i'm waffling again all i wanted to say was i'm sure things will be ok and hope you enjoy seening your baby on scan again.

Sending you some hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back