Beanie's new shop - pouch slings

beanie

Reaction score
First up - a coorie fleece pouch in Earl Stripe clicky. Ideal for this weather. In fantastic condition, only used a few times. Size 4 (for sizing click here

slings017.jpg

Comes with bag but I am not sure where instructions are. However the site has instructions on how to wear.

£25 including p&p

I am in 2 minds about this but it is too big for me and I am not using it :( A gorgeousbaby pouch in Sakura Brown. Beautiful fabric and a gorgeous sling - has a padded rail and a toy strap.

It is XL in size (see here for sizing guide)

slings018.jpg

£32 including p&p

You cant sell that beanie!! I always associate that wrap with you (from your pic)!

SarahH - I would have thrown the baby in free, she has been a bit of a madam today :)

Nori - its making me so sad to see it go but I have just bought a silk didy and need to get the money back in my bank before OH realises ;) I will cry though when I post it.

Wrap is currently pending.

Aww i was hoping you were selling more girls clothes. I was pregnant when you last were selling the girls bit and wasnt sure which sex i was having at the time but loved your stuff.

Lovely wrap though. :D

I have loads of girls clothes that need to be sold. What age and type are you looking for?

Great :D well shes in 3-6 months now but as shes 6 months id be looking for 6-9 onwards. Thank you. :D

Noooooo..... More...... nice.... slings :cry: If in a moment of weakness I try to buy these do not let me :lol:

I just admitted to DH how much a custom MT is costing >>>>> :shock: He looked like this so no new things for me for a while :lol: :evil: Darn him for asking

aramintalovegrove said:
I just admitted to DH how much a custom MT is costing >>>>> :shock: He looked like this so no new things for me for a while :lol: :evil: Darn him for asking

Nooooooooo, why did you tell him. You never tell them the real price :wall: :rotfl:

Did you sell the rainbow wrap in the end Beanie? DH has just said he cant go mad at me buying carriers and mine eyes did flash with the image of your lovely rainbow one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back