• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beaker for a 21 month old?

mdsremos

Reaction score
Charlie has the anyway up cups which are driving me insane as they keep leaking..I go through more plastic bags to catch the leaks than I can count....and need to find something that doesnt leak, holds a fair amount of liquid as he is a thirsty little guy and suitable for his age.
He needs the beaker and not a cup as he goes to the childminder full-time and they take alot of trips out...school runs/playgroups, etc.

What do you use and what would you recommend.

PS. We have tried the tommee tippee big chill (rubbish) and a tommee tippee one that has a sort of screw open top that Charlie hated. Also used to use the Aent beakers but they were even worse at leaking.

same here till last week... i found a cup at the disney store that doesn't leak and is quite big. It has a funny clip inside the cap that allows only a little of the drink through at a time so if the cup has been thrown across the room and is lying upside down (which is normal in our house)it wont leak. Also it doesn't leak when he drinks... It cost £3 and they come in blue or pink, has 2 handles and a screw on lid... brilliant.

Hi

This is what Kiara uses, it does not leak at all :D
cups_coolster_tumbler.jpg

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member