BD'ing away and crying too :-/

Redshoes

Reaction score
Had a bit of a cry today, was quite odd, if I hadn't just finished a visit from AF I would be thinking I'm due one. I've resisted doing a POAS, I really am leaving it now until at least next week :lol: No, hopefully until the first day of my missed ( :pray: ) AF. Just couldn't stop myself crying earlier, haven't cried like that for a long time, maybe I'm having AF symptons without AF :lol: But the day on day off BD'ing is going great so that always makes me :D with my legs in the air :lol:

Redshoes said:
But the day on day off BD'ing is going great so that always makes me :D with my legs in the air :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Glad you're having lots of fun!! Fingers crossed for this month :pray:

since TTCing I've discovered that I get a little emotional near OV too - like a mini pmt - so I wouldn't worry

enjoy the bding :wink:

Day on, day off??? Where do you get your energy from Amy?!
I'm full of admiration!
Sorry you had a boo but sometimes it's good to clear the system and head.
Lxxxx :hug: :hug:

Thankyou ladies :hug: It's good to know it's not me going just a nuts libs I think after having Isaac it must have changed my feelings/symptons to AF and OV :think:
I've always energy for BD'ing Lucy, would prefer day on, day on!! just love it :lol:

When i read this title i thought you meant you were crying and having sex at same time i thought well maybe its a new craze :rotfl: :rotfl: cheer up girl sure all will be well i'm a day on day on girl myself :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back