bath question

Linda

Reaction score
although i'm not sure i'm in the right bit here sorry if i'm not.

we have been wondering which would be best, baby bath or bath chair?

your opinions and experiences would be gratefully received

Thanks in advance

We had a baby bath when Matilda 1st born but only because we only had a shower and no bath in prev appartment, we moved when she was 2 months old and she's been going in proper bath ever since, i also have a bath chair but she was so used to going in bath she dosnt like the chair, my sis-in-law swears by her one though.

baby bath was useful at first but millie outgrew it at 3 months.

We had a baby bath, and to be honest, I wish I hadn't bothered in a way, at 2/3 months-ish she has outgrown it, so we got this:

Foam Bath Support

Which I wish we'd just bought in the first place instead of the bath :D

I had a baby bath with my first. I think she went in it twice (novelty factor :roll: )

Haven't bothered this time - it's much more fun putting the baby in with you :D

We had a bath under the changing unit which was on wheels and it was brilliant. Got another one for this baby, it's great and you don't have to bend which is good when you've just been sliced open!! :rotfl:

We've got a Tummy Tub and DD loves it! She sometimes comes in the bath with us, but I'd really recommend the Tummy Tub. It's supposedly good for colic and for making them feel safe.

Apparently it can be used from birth to six months. She just loves it.

We also have a bath support and have used it twice for the novelty factor, but will probably use it more as she grows out of the Tummy Tub (sad day).

Valentine xxx

I brought a bath along with matching wash box, only used it about 10 times. We have this which is great

bath.jpg

I think that you would be better off buying a bath chair or support. We had a baby bath but after a few weeks of using I started bathing Jake on a support in the normal bath as I found it easier. If you don't buy a baby bath you can always use the sink for a while before moving on to the big bath.

I had a baby bath... then when Keeley outgrew that i just held her in the big bath and now she can sit, stand, crawl and dance round the bath :lol:

valentine said:
We've got a Tummy Tub and DD loves it! She sometimes comes in the bath with us, but I'd really recommend the Tummy Tub. It's supposedly good for colic and for making them feel safe.

We also have a bath support and have used it twice for the novelty factor, but will probably use it more as she grows out of the Tummy Tub (sad day).

Valentine xxx

How funny is that tummy tub?!? It looks just like a bucket!!

we are gonna take this one in the bath with us..both of us bath/shower every day and charlotte baths every other day... so it can go in with someone lol...baby baths are a waste of space and £ was thinking about a bath support, may ask someone to get us one as a pressy if they are stuck with what to get..

valentine said:

Valentine xxx

we have this too and jake loves it, now he is getting stronger he can sit in it comfortably. he hates the big bath tho, i think he gets too cold too quick where his whole body is covered in water in the TT

Misslarue said:
I brought a bath along with matching wash box, only used it about 10 times. We have this which is great

bath.jpg

that's the 1 i've got, my sis-in-law bought it for us and as i said she swears by it.

I've got the bath support that Valentine has. Alex goes in it at the top of the bath and Ella goes down the bottom. They've bathed together since he was tiny as the baby bath was a right faff. I do fill the water above the recommended line though as he gets cold.

Kina said:
I do fill the water above the recommended line though as he gets cold.

I do this too!

The Tummy Tub is just a big bucket really!

Valentine xxx

i've just got a tummy tub, i've only heard good things and the pictures of the babies look very cute in them!

valentine said:
Kina said:
I do fill the water above the recommended line though as he gets cold.

I do this too!

Valentine xxx

:lol: I have to watch his after I've been washing Ella's hair with the shower as he starts floating :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back