• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargain Microwave Steriliser

brenda

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, just thought I'd let you know that Asda are selling the Avent microwave steriliser just now at a bargain price! It's reduced from £25 to £10!!! Be quick as they are flying off the shelves! x

Just thought id add - the tommee tippee electric one is 1/2 price in tesco with three free bottles.

also the tommee tippee microwave and cold sterlizer is 1/2 price with 3 free bottles! i got it for £10!

Just back from Asda and couldn't beleive the amount of great sales on the baby stuff like nappy wrappers, steamers, toys and bath aids.

I've got a lot of my things already but would recommend all you girls to go and have a quick look. xxxxx

just phoned oh as he's going to asda today and he was just pulling up as i rang so ur post was gd timing! he's gona have a look hope they have some left! thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back