• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bank Holiday

sarah2807

Reaction score
So what is everyone up to this bank holiday weekend? :D

Me and Oh have started decorating the nursery!! :cheer: it's very exciting!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Have you noticed I say 'me and OH' but in fact I'm sat on the internet! :rotfl:

OH is papering then I'll go and do some painting so I feel like I've contributed. The room in only tiny so we are hoping it won't take long.
I'll post some pictures when it's finished!!
So...that's my bank holiday...the weather is rubbish anyway so I'm glad we didn't plan a weekend that involved going out.

Hope everyone else enjoys theirs :hug: Maybe some of you will be having your Lo's-that's the most exciting thing that could happen!!! :cheer:

Thats exciting, I remember when we decorated our nursery. Well I say we but OH actually, like you I was in the www, plus OH wouldnt let me lift a finger, TBH I felt like a spare part.

Cant wait to see pictures, its dead exciting once its finished and everything looks so perfect and cute!

Went into Leeds yesterday to do some shopping for my birthday as its on 20th of this month but Im due on 21st. I havent actually thought about my birthday one bit yet, its like its on hold this year, so OH took me out and we bought a few presents for me, sat in the sunshine and had a few drinks then went for something to eat.

Today we were going to go to Knaresborough but as you know the weather in W Yorks is crap so we are just going to visit our nieces and nephew today and maybe go tomorrow, weather permitting.

been taking the dogs and kids out for a walk in the woods for the last couple of days as weather here has been lovely but today looks dull and cold so looks like today and tomorrow we will be at home, typical bank holiday.was thinking of making a start on clearing out the spare room today for bean and starting to decorate, hope you all enjoy your bank hols xx :hug:

Not much. We live in an area that is invaded by holidaymakers every spring/summer and so avoid going out anywhere on bank holiday weekends. Just preger to stay at home, potter about, take the dogs for a walk, spend some time with hubby.

we are going out for a meal with our friends who are over from ireland later, its the first time we will meet thier baby boy - cant wait :D only problem is that the meal is at a nice restaurant and nothing fits me anymore :cry: i hate it when you have a meal wearing tight clothes, i just know im gonna have tummy ache tonight :cry:

tomorrow if the weather is nice we are going to the animal park and if its nasty rain we are going shopping in birmingham and OH said he'd treat me to lunch out bless him

have a great wk end everyone x

Im going to look at a car at 3!! Im so excited, hope its suitable!
Think OH is going out tonight with his mates as he still thinks its a novelty to go out on a bank holiday weekend! :roll: Dont mind though as I'l get a bit of peace!
Tomorrow will probably be a lazy day but then thats nothing new for me! :lol:
Hope you all have a lovley weekend! :D

we went to our firneds 5 yr olds birthday party yesterday, nice to ee them all and thier kids.

Spent 1 1/2 hours looking at prams in ToysRUs first, narrowed it from three down to two options!
Watching new episodes of Lost and desperate housewives today (downloaded from the US where they are ahead of us).

might go walking and that is about it.

very lazy

Sandi

I'm mostly looking after a newborn :rotfl:

Daddy is shopping in Sainsburys so I don't have to go. Hurray!

I wanted to get the spare room, also known as the junk pit as everything gets flung in there literally, cleaned out but OH is more interested in reading Harry Potter so I am going to play The Sims 2! :lol: There is always tomorrow I suppose! :)

Been shopping and for lunch today with my mum and tomorrow i'm going to a food festival in oldham with my sister.. yum yum! hope everyone has a good weekend xx

I plan on having a baby...failing that my back up plan is to sit and rest, eating ice in the garden if its still sunny 8)

We looked at cars yesterday (need a new one PDQ) as MOT runs out!! We haven't done much today, my 3 year old has got Chicken Pox so we're fairly restricted really!!! Hopefully going to see another car tomorrow - maybe it'll be the one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back