Baldie!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Jakes beautiful hair is dropping out. Im so sad. He has a bald patch and he is begining to look like his daddy! :rotfl:

Ive heard this is normal. Still gutted though :(

Oh no :(
Keeley never lost her hair but i remember my neice did she looked so funny :lol: she looked like a little boy in a dress

Yep, Ani has lost hers, except for a little fringe at the base of her skull and a tiny patch on the back of the head - she also has a bald patch from where she rests her head when sleeping.. She is getting new hair round the front, but is so blonde that it is difficult to see - another little lad in a frock! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

Ben had loads of really dark hair when he was born but its nearly all gone and what is left is loads lighter

(although it does look quite dark in the photo, it really is much lighter)

Jake had quite alot of hair when he was born and his fell out too. His hair has grown back over the last few months though and he now has a full head of hair again :dance:

aaarw bless him, hes still gorgeous tho Natalie!! :D

Jamies hair doesnt stop growin, I have to attack it with scissors every other day to keep it under control lol :roll: :lol:

LOL millies hair is very silly. it kinda receded and also has worn away some at the back- its growing back but the newer parts are very very fine and fair- so she looks bald on fotos! she has a really thick bit around the base of the back of her head where the only bt of 'original' hair is. my boyf says her hairdo is like captain picard's! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back