Bad pain.

Tiffy

Reaction score
I was having sex with my boyfriend earlier, when we changed positions, and I got a VERY searing pain. We went from me on top to the plough, which is pretty much where you put your legs over the guy's shoulders, and he bends you down so your knees are touching your chest.

This has never hurt me before, but it was so bad I practically screamed. It was in my pelvis and lower abdomen. It lasted for around half an hour, and now I am fine... no bleeding, nothing. I am worried though, very worried.

Could it just be the position? :cry: Pleeease, I need answers so bad.

My boyfriend has been a charm through it all, helping me out a lot, but I need you who understand the fear of losing your baby!! Is it possible to miscarry because of sex???

There are certain positions you are supposed to avoid like deep penetration, like missionary. I get pains after sex too and they are fairly bad, although easing off as I get further on. Just take is easy for a couple of hours :hug:

I am so worried, it is unreal. :cry: Which positiions should I stick to?

With you on top, or doggy style, standing up etc. We've done missionary a few times but it's not comfortable.

A lot of us have experienced this pain hunni so don't worry too much

It wasn't just a slight pain though, it was very extreme. Like, really bad, and it would come and go.
Thank you so much for your response though, it has really eased my mind.
It doesn't hurt at all now..

If the pain has gone now then I wouldnt worry too much hun, if it flares up again or you start to bleed then speak to your midwife.
It sounds like you pullled something inside, dont forget that everything is more supple now so some of the positions that you used to enjoy without a problem could now be painful.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mine was extreme at first too, I pushed the s*d off :lol:

you'll be fine :hug:

It wasn't even that he was being too rough, he just slipped it in and at that very moment BANG, it hurt like a meanie. :?

I am getting the occasional twing now, but not nearly the same extreme pain... I only get it when I switch how I am sitting.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, FOR YOUR RESPONSES. They have truly helped me a lot. Man, this site is awesome. :oops:

*waves* it was me that posted about bad pain after sex
we havent had it since lol
mind i did read somewhere that if the man has well a big manbits then it will hurt more aswell now your pg
manda xx

The first time we had sex after my bfp I got horrendous cramps for about an hour afterwards and started spotting. I think it's very common. It's totally put me off sex though!

DebbieM said:
I daren't do it at all! LOL

lol me either, I am being extra extra careful after 2 mc...but my god, after months of moaning that TTC sex was a chore, I am as horny as hell!! :twisted:

But Oingo, what everyone said is true, if the pain has gone now all is good. Any continuing pain or bleeding and you should see your midwife.
The plough position gives very deep penetration, I would probably avoid it. Spooning is a very gentle position.

hello

i have heard you are more prone to pull ligaments when you are pregnant because of the hormone relaxin, maybe that is what you have done but ive heard babies can take some moving and shaking and if they have stuck nothing is going to budge them..does that make sense, if you get any more pain like the other girls say best to call your doc and mabe take it easy a wee while.x

You'll be fine, maybe u didnt realise that u tensed up or something. i wold avoid certain positions too, I was on top the other day and that wasn't too bad...

Also if the makes, urm tool is rather long that can poke things a bit further but don;t do it too viggorously...

Also i woud avoid allowing him to ejaculate inside you... im still weary of that...

Sharne said:
Also i woud avoid allowing him to ejaculate inside you... im still weary of that...

Whys that hun? Never heard of that b4?

ok..lol.. sorry i dont want to sound nasty here.. but i know how it feels in tri 1. and i have had early miscarriages too.. but some of you lovely ladies worry about everything...enjoy sex,if it hurts dont do it.. enjoy ur partner your bodys and sex.. pregnancy is frightening for some people..and dont be affraid to cum, let ur partner.. it in no way harms you or your baby.. having an orgasm actually strengthens your womb...

chill out and have fun..

Me and my boyfriend have had a loooot of sex since pregnancy, and though sometimes it would feel uncomfortable at first, it would still feel great in the end. This time I think I just wasn't ready for such a position, and seeing as he is 8 inches... :oops:

We tried again yesterday evening in plain ol missionary, and it was fine and dandy!

happy_chick said:
Sharne said:

Whys that hun? Never heard of that b4?

Me either, never done me any harm :rotfl: Mind you wild horses wouldn't stop him :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back