bad night:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
i had a really bad night again last night, got up and had excruciated pains in my belly that kepgt coming and going, i swear that they nearly made me vomit they were that painful, plus i cudnt breath hardly. I am fine again now but my bf wasnt much help last night, sorry form moaning again:(

Aah Littlelady you seem to be getting all the horrible symptons with your pregnancy, it must be scary. Give your BF a kick up the bum and say you need some TLC as you are doing a big job growing your baby and it aint always pleasant! It will all be worth it when LO is in your arms. And by the way moan away, I always do :lol:

thanks skatty, i got really worried again but my mum talked to me and made me feel better, my bf doesnt seem to get how growing a baby can be stressful, i thought my firstb pregnancy wud be a little nicer really but i still love bump:)

not long though now littlelady! chin up chicken! :)

the pains you might be having might be resolved a little by different postiitoning.

I find laying on my left side so much more comfy and placing a pillow under my bump to support it.

Try adding or taking away a pillow. Keep trying until you find things more comfy. You need a good nights sleep.

it was way too painful to even lay down, i am ok though now:) it seems to be ok for now, thankies and hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back