Bad Habit or something wrong?

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hello!
I've just picked Mhairi up from nursery, and she was buzzing about in her walker with her tongue out. Just a little bit. She is now sitting playing with toys with her tongue out.

The only way I can describe it is like a cat who's jaw has been broken and they end up with their tongue sticking out a tiny bit. IYKWIM..............maybe not :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyway, is this just Trick #471609342789 that she's learnt or could there be a reason for it? :think:

:oops: I still do it when I think, cook, read, write or watch telly....

Don't worry about Lola went through a phase of doing this all the time :lol:

She doesn't do it that often now.

DD goes through phases of this and phases of saying 'uh-oh', phases of pointing and phases of brrring her lips (can't think of another way to describe it, you know like "brrrrrrrrr its cold"!!!).

I'll bet she's just practicing over and over again something new she's learnt that day. Bless her.

Valentine Xxx

ds does this when he's concentrating on something, usually when he's playing with his bricks or cars. It's so cute! Makes lots and lots of dribble though.

Last edited:
hubby taught thomas to poke his tongue out and now he does it all day at random people in the street aswell, i have to admit it does look funny
hubby has his tongue out all the time when hes doing things even the washing up!!
i wouldnt worry about it
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back