bad car accident (not me)

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
omg, went out before with my dad and katie and when we were on our way home the main road was shut off. went into a shop and they said there'd been a bad road accident.

so being the morbid people we are, we decided to go for a walk, as there's a guinnel (sp) at the bottom of the road that takes you to the main road. there was 2 cars smashed up, one you could see where the driver's head had hit the windscreen and everything. turns out it was outside one of my sister's friend's houses, so she gave him a text.

apparently the driver of one of the cars had had a fit, obv lost control, hit another car and then squashed a pedestrian against some railings :shock: :cry: her mates mum went out and helped and stuff. so horrible tho. we're not sure if there were any fatalities, but apparently an ambulance left with no sirens or lights or anythin, but that could have been one of many. one would assume tho, if you get stuck between a car and some railings, the outlook doesnt look too good.

whats worse is, my sister's friend is epileptic, so he must be so scared having seen so gruesomly what can happen :(

I nearly got hit by a man who had a fit driving. I've never been so scared in my life. How tragic :cry:

oh no, that sounds awful :(
a friend of mine found out he had epilepsy just a few months ago, he was a driving instructor and lost his job. He was really annoyed because he hasnt had a fit since and he's still out of the job, but this just shows what can happen:(

i think if you have a fit its 3 years after you cant drive for. my sister's friend forgot to take one of his tablets the other week and had a fit, he was so upset cos he was meant to be stopping his medication that week so they could see if he'd be able to learn to drive :( i'm pretty sure he wouldnt really want to learn after seeing that today...

We lost one of our students in an accident involving railings. 14 she was and her 18 yr old BF was killed too. They were being daft on a scooter though. No helmets 3 on the bike.

i think if you have a fit its 3 years after you cant drive for. my sister's friend forgot to take one of his tablets the other week and had a fit, he was so upset cos he was meant to be stopping his medication that week so they could see if he'd be able to learn to drive :( i'm pretty sure he wouldnt really want to learn after seeing that today...

aw no, that'd be so disappointing :(
i think if i was epileptic and seen an accident that like that one, caused by someone having a fit, i'd be petrified of driving :|

its just so horrible to think about. imagine just being out on a sunday afternoon stroll and that happening :(

on the news aswell, there's been a fatal helicopter crash near us too (its made the national news). my dad knows the guy that was most probably flying, he's the only person with a helicopter in the area. not goin out my friggin front door for a week now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back