• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

back & worried

Crimson92

Reaction score
So finally got the internet back and all settled in my new home and the nursery is very nearly sorted :dance:

But yesterday I went to the midwife and they are sending me for another scan on Monday as I am measuring only 32 weeks instead of 36, I am really worried and had cramps most of yesterday :-(

Not sure what will happen at the scan, hope everything will be OK and I am just small, but I can't help but think the worst!

Anyway hope all you tri 3 girls are keeping well and I haven't missed too much :lol:! xx

hiya at my 28 week app i only measure 23 weeks but a scan shown she is the right size :) your baby might of engaged thus throwing of any measurements hth

Thanks, you must know what its like, you just instantly think the worst! Been a bit teary eyed, but keeping myself busy and keep telling myself I am just having a small baby xx

Im having a small one too!!!

Didnt grow at all between 28 wks and 31 wks, but they thought it was down to position.
Had my scan, and yes, she is tiny, and only just on my growth chart, but all is well. You cant help feeling worried though....i have another mw appt tomorrow, and she has changed position again, meaning my bump has shrunk drastically! I think I will be sent for another scan after tomorrow, lol!
x

Hey hun,

been thinking about you and wondering where you were, couldn't find your mob no on my phone!

I hope the girls replies have put your mind at rest a bit. When is your scan?

x x x x

Thanks :) I know everything will be OK, but there is ALWAYS the 'what if?'
I know I have been busy moving house Pinky :lol:! I can send you my number again if you need me to, I still have yours if anything did happen :) and scans on Monday at 12.15, too far away for my liking really would rather they gave me it the next day !
Midwife said there may be the possibility of more scans just to monitor growth, just hope its ok xx

Thanks :) I know everything will be OK, but there is ALWAYS the 'what if?'
I know I have been busy moving house Pinky :lol:! I can send you my number again if you need me to, I still have yours if anything did happen :) and scans on Monday at 12.15, too far away for my liking really would rather they gave me it the next day !
Midwife said there may be the possibility of more scans just to monitor growth, just hope its ok xx

You must be so pleased to be in your own house at last :) It is stressful though!

Give me a text anytime

x x x x

yes very stressful! But thankfully we have near everything sorted, jusst waiting on our couch and tumble dryer now and thats us, finally settled in! feels good though, and thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back