• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to work tomorrow :(

weenik

Reaction score
I'm back to work tomorrow, and Dylan is going to nursery for the full day! I can't believe he's just over 8 months old already. I'm really nervous about going back to work and leaving him (although family will have him most days) - I just know I'll be a state tomorrow :cry:

Good look today hun! :hug:

I've got to go back at the end of June and I'm dreading leaving Lola :(

Awwww hope it goes well today.

I am sure Dylan is havig a whale of a time.

I went back when Gabs was just over 8 months :hug:

Dylan was fine at nursery yesterday - I got home earlier than planned because I have a nice boss so I got to give him his dinner & bath before bed time! I'm working 7-6.30 today & tomorrow and am knackered but feel better about leaving him coz he's with family xx

Glad it went well :D

I'm due back in mid Oct when Jacob will be 7.5 months, my family will be looking after him so I feel better about that. Dredding going back even though i'll be working part time.

Did you maternity leave seem to fly by? Mine is and I don't like that fact at all! :shakehead:

Full of hope! said:
Glad it went well :D

I'm due back in mid Oct when Jacob will be 7.5 months, my family will be looking after him so I feel better about that. Dredding going back even though i'll be working part time.

Did you maternity leave seem to fly by? Mine is and I don't like that fact at all! :shakehead:

I can't believe how quickly it went by - I look at Dylan and can't believe he's 8.5 months now! Saying that, I can't remember everything about when he was a tiny baby so I'm glad I've kept a diary so I can read back and cry about things that happened months ago :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back