Back to work tomorrow :'(

DW1978

Reaction score
Well, that's it, 'holiday' over, time to get back to work and reality. Boo. Wish I could take more time off. Gutted. Gonna miss my baby soooo bad :'(

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Oh rubbish, I hope it's not too difficult :( did u get child care sorted out ok in the end?

Yes thanks. My aunt is having him Mondays and Wednesdays and I found a lovely childminder who's also going to have our niece from Feb 2013 (she's due in August!).

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :)

Oh that's handy :) oh dear the time has gone so fast

ive gotta go back to college this week, made easier by the fact that i give alyssa formula easier now and my mum is made up she gets to have baby for half a day lol

It's so hard but just take it one day at a time.

I'm thinking about investing in a bigger house and becoming a childminder myself so I can still look after my 2, can't believe how much I've forked out to one over the years.

I went back to work when o was 6 weeks. Was horrible but had to. It gets better and when u get gone and see their little faces its lovely x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back