Back from scan (link to pic now included)

OzGirlNat

Reaction score
All appears to be well. :dance:The baby was being a bit naughty and wouldn't get in the right position for the measurements but she got them eventually. They were running 40 minutes behind and I was BURSTING for a wee, she even commented on the size of my bladder and congratulated me for keeping it in. :lol:

She moved me further along as well. I had worked it out as being 12 weeks and 2 days but she's moved me to 13 weeks and 1 day so I have a new due date. Don't see how it's possible that I could be that far along but hey ho.

So, just got to wait for the results now and then we can celebrate and start telling people.

Thanks for your support today, I was in a state this morning and your good luck wishes really helped.

Last edited:
Congratulations, really glad it went well for you x

congratulations chick! x

Congratulations Ozgirl thats fab news. I dont quite know how i have managed to be moved to 13 weeks either, this baby was a big surprise for us so i guess the change in dates might explain a few things! I am so happy for you x

Aw so glad everything went well hun.

Amy xx

Congrats hun!!
It's better being moved forward a week.... one less to wait to see baby!! They did the same with me. I don't know how I would of coped being moved back dates!! i'd go insane having to re-live an extra week!! lol!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back