back from our 4D Scan

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Well to say im not happy would be an understatement

we basically got taken in and the woman scanned me for 10 minutes and got some pics before decideing that he wasnt in the right position so she sent us to go for a walk and try and get him moving. Which made him turn around completely away so when we went back in she tried again but couldnt get anything so we downgraded the package and ended up with 9 pics on a CD and a dvd which was supposed to have been of the full 10 minutes we were in there before he stopped co-operating. We got home and found that the DVD is 2 minutes 44 secs and its all in 2D apart from a blur at the very end

out of the pics there was only 2 which were actually recognizable as a baby.

wish id just not bothered but of course im happy that we got to see him again
Dylan-4d-1.jpg

ring them and say you are not happy hun tell them you want a free scan.

they are closed now but i wil be ringing them on monday.

they tried blaming me for leaving it too late in my pregnancy and thats apparently why they couldnt see him right, but my friend got one at another place last week and she was 36 weeks lol.

if they felt it was too late they should have advised you before hand instead of taking your money.

They said that they would try and in their eyes they got "enough" pictures etc to warrant them not giving us a refund

hennaly said:
if they felt it was too late they should have advised you before hand instead of taking your money.

Exactly!! I would def call back and play hell with them darling not on that like!!

i wudnt be 2 happy bout it either hun!!!
but glad u got to see him:)
xx

give us the email address n we'll all send in emails about how unhappy we are with their service ad that well be recommednign to all our pregnant friends they go elsewhere !

Ah hun that's terrible, you were expecting an amazing experience and have come away so disappointed :hug:

I would defo ring and complain again! Work out exactly what you should have got for what you paid and what you actually got and just demand they try again. Alot of 4d scanning places say on their site if the position is unsatisfactory they offer a free second visit, although they don't all do!

Most I've seen also recommend between 24-32 weeks which you are just in. They can't blame the lateness as they accepted the appointment!!

If they refuse you should defo threaten to out them and say you are member of preg forum!! (I think you should out them to us anyway!)

Hope you get something more or a refund at least, good luck x

KirstyD said:
Ah hun that's terrible, you were expecting an amazing experience and have come away so disappointed :hug:

I would defo ring and complain again! Work out exactly what you should have got for what you paid and what you actually got and just demand they try again. Alot of 4d scanning places say on their site if the position is unsatisfactory they offer a free second visit, although they don't all do!

Most I've seen also recommend between 24-32 weeks which you are just in. They can't blame the lateness as they accepted the appointment!!

If they refuse you should defo threaten to out them and say you are member of preg forum!! (I think you should out them to us anyway!)

Hope you get something more or a refund at least, good luck x

I agree with Kirsty, most places offer this service to include week 32. When we went to get ours done thats what we were told. I think you have been short changed a bit, they should offer to do another screening. If our little one hadnt been in a good position they told us we would be able to come back for a second visit xx

Awww hun :hug: I agree with the others, they accepted your money so they should have advised you beforehand that the chances of getting a good view were low.
I hope they offer you something back :hug: :hug: :hug:

Those 2 pics are lovely by the way :hug:

I agree with the ladies, I had a 4d and got one on Jan 19th because I booked a package of two! One at 26 weeks follwed by a 29 week appointment.

I would defo call and arrange another scan for free or have your money back and go elsewhere! I am sure you can still have them up to 34 weeks because my friend had one then!

I hope your ok though hun and your pics are still gorgeous :hug:

xxx

We phoned and they couldnt have been any more helpful, the glasgow office is shut till wednesday night but the manager for the scotland branches is gonna phone us and let us know as they think they might have just forgotten to put it all onto the disc and they are sure they have it on the hard drive, failing that she will be calling us to arrange a full refund

just had a call to go pick it up and they have really apologised for their mistrake lol by giving us key rings with his pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back