Back from my scan and we are Team.....

soulem

Reaction score
GREEN

20wkscan.jpg

We were in for an hour. drank loads of water and had to change my position loads of times to try and get baby to move, but those legs stayed firmly crossed tight!!!!

Everything is ok with baby, just didnt see any genitals!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: Glad all's well with baby, shame it wouldn't flash it's bits though.

glad everything is perfect hun :hug:

sorry baby was being a little monkey though :rotfl:

I didnt mind, OH was more miffed I think!!! I must be having a modest child!! :D

aww sorry the baby is shy hun will you be paying to find out privatly?
glad all is well though
manda xx

Nah, wont be paying to find out. I wanted to stay team green, it was OH that wanted to know, baby must be on my side!! :D

So long as the baby is healthy Im happy!! :D Anyway I just love lemon and white baby clothes!!!!!

Glad everything went well and well done baby for helping mummy stay team green :cheer:

bless! what a beautiful baby!!

:D Go team Green!! I bet my little one is the same but not because he/she is modest...but because its a little monkey :D

xx

Aw congratulations on the scan... great pic! Good in a way that you're on team green, at least you got to have your scan for an hour and see LO for ages!! :cheer:

Bless! Glad everything went well and you get to stay team green. I'd say that was a very cooperative baby - ganging up with you against OH already :D

congratulations, will be a fab surprise when bubs is born!! :cheer:

Im glad everything went ok with the scan!

I would of stayed team green if it wasnt for me wanting to see if i was right on the sexes hehe!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back