back from hospital

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
well suprise suprise , my doc messed up my referal and didnt put down who she wanted me to see , so i saw the shortist waiting list consultant who IS NOT SURGICAL so i now hve my appoinment with my surgical consultant for the 29th jan , actualy sugery may only be 2 weeks from that date BUT they may also want me to loose weight first ! my bmi is really bad but if u were to see me u acutally wouldnt think i weighed what i do :( so its still up in the air when i will be having surgery :wall: plus point is that i should be ok with having it by keywhole ! and not open so recovery quicker and only 1 day in hospital instead of 6 :cheer: as for the pcos , still not 100% confirmed i have the syndrome , i may just have pco because my cycles still fairly regular so ive had more blood tests today , including testosterone which i havent had done yet :shock:

so im a bit annoyed , still have no closure no answers and no surgery date :wall: and , ive also been refered to a dietition , ihopefully will help me loose soe weight which can only be a food thing dont really want to start meds to help just yet .

so i guess im free to carry on ttc this month lol altho the id of having a baby by end of 2007 seems impossible :cry:

Sorry you were messed about, at least you have a date with the surgical consultant. :wall: what are they like, don't they realise the stress people are under. Doctors make me mad sometimes :wall: :wall:

Try not to be too hard on yourself, hopefully you will ovulate in the next through days, get lots of bding in. You never know!!

Sending lots 'n' lots of good luck and 'baby dust'

GP's sometimes cease to amaze me, sorry to hear you we're messed about as Grace said, get some good BD'ing in.

A friend of mine had the keyhole, left hospital the same day Wed and was with us in the pub on Friday night for a couple...so you will recover quickly!

Make sure you look after yourself hon x

Aw hun :hug: Sorry they messed you around.

awww gem, dead sorry to here they messed up. Don't loose hope for BFP before march tho you never know. the extra tests might show that you don't need the surgery after all and something more easily fixed might help you to concieve.
Fingers crossed for you either way chick.
:hug:

Sorry they messed you around- lets hope you get BFP this month then you can mess them around! :wink:

no , i do need surgery hun , the tumour / cyst has gone over 5cm (its basically a ball 6x6x6 ) and because its a dermoid and not fluid it wont go away just continue to grow . at the min the consulant will remove my cyst then he will go onto be my fertillty consultant too so least im on the way :cheer:

sorry you have got messed bout a bit but at least the ball is rolling...good luck x

Sorry to hear of all the stress and waiting etc. good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back