Back from 3d Scan With pics....

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Well lets just say my lil man is SUCH A PAIN!!

everytime i've been for a scan he doesnt co-operatate..

he winds me up sooo much, but i love him anyway..

he had his face facing towards my back 98% of the time... so couldnt get a DVD as planned nor photo's apart from a few ickle ones.. which i must say are cute!

The guy was REALLY good, was meant to be 30min app, he tried for nearly hour.. Also only charged half the price as junior really was a PAIN!
DSC00439-1.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

Aww. I wish i had a scan like that! But like you, she was impossible so scan! For the 20 week one it took an hour to get the measurements!

Awww that 1st pic is absolutely adorable of his profile!! Love it!

:cheer: xx

I am soo grateful hes healthy and well,

but OH couldnt make it, and was hoping to have DVD to show him.. feel so upset i havent.. and am thinkin about re-bookin... what do you girls think? xx

Aww still beautiful even if a pain haha

Aww he is so cute, i love that first pic where he is all snuggled up.

Are you going to go back again?

xxxx

glittergirl said:

xxxx

i've booked another App, but not sure if to canx it, he may just be awquad as he was.. hes in the "birthing posistion" not sure if he'll move.. cheeki monkey.. whens yours chick xx

EDIT:- says on your sig lol.. i'm so thick x

charlotteheys85 said:
glittergirl said:

xxxx

i've booked another App, but not sure if to canx it, he may just be awquad as he was.. hes in the "birthing posistion" not sure if he'll move.. cheeki monkey.. whens yours chick xx

He he i forgot it was on my sig and went for my diary to get the date. 2 weeks and 4 days till i see him again, i'm so excited.

When did you book your next apt for?

xx

glittergirl said:
charlotteheys85 said:
glittergirl said:

xxxx

He he i forgot it was on my sig and went for my diary to get the date. 2 weeks and 4 days till i see him again, i'm so excited.

xx

lol bless you babe.. re-booked for 20th, still not sure wether to leave it tho xx

Ahhh he's gorgeous - perfect little features!!

Congrats!!

C x

charlotteheys85 said:
glittergirl said:
charlotteheys85 said:
glittergirl said:

xxxx

xx

lol bless you babe.. re-booked for 20th, still not sure wether to leave it tho xx

Aww be nice if you get to go again with OH.
Will you lose any deposit or not?
Maybe have a think about it over the next week or so and see how you feel then. By next week you'll prob be itching to see him again lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back