Back at long last - with my beautiful daughter

Fiona

Reaction score
sorry it has been so long - not sure where the last week has gone !!

will post full birth story on 'new arrivals' section but just to let you all know that I ended up having an emergancy C. section after being induced because my waters broke ............. 24 hours of being induced and only 2 cm dilated - ouch !!!!

C. Section went brilliantly - and last Tuesday 6th March at 9.52 am we had a beautiful baby girl - called Grace Hannah........ weighing a tiny
8lb 14 oz (no way would I have been able to get her through 2 cm :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Left hospital on Friday and since then had the in-laws so stay so not a minute to get on line

I have to say that she is just the most amazing baby and I can't believe that she is mine........ she is so beautiful and so laid back, so far just eats and sleeps and sleeps and eats ...... BF slow so start but now she is feeding really well.

Will post some pics when I get a minute

will write fuller story later today and catch up on everyone elses news...

Awww thats fabulous!!!!

Congratulations Fiona, and a BIG Welcome to Grace Hannah!!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

aww congratulations and welcome baby Grace Hannah

Thats a good weight, glad alls ok with her, well done. :cheer:

awww congratulations darlin' - welcome to the world little baby Grace Hannah :cheer: :hug:

hi fiona a huge congratulations to you, well done and welcome Grace hannah, i really hope you are both well and enjoying your little girl. :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :dance:

she is already 3lbs heavier than luke now!! what a weight :lol: :shock:

:cheer: Was worried about you! Welcome little Hannah and many congratulations Fee and OH, I know that little lady will be spoilt rotten :lol:

congratulations and welcome baby Grace Hannah

Hi

That great hun i cant wait to see pics and she has a lovely name :)
Katrina

At last news from you Fiona- Congratulations on the birth of your lovely Grace. Glad everything is going well. x

Congratulations on the birth of your LO Grace Hannah, Fiona :cheer:
Very best wishes for many happy days and memories to come :hug:

congrats hun and such a beautiful name xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back