• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

back after 18 mos

Coley

Reaction score
Hi out there! :wave: I am colleen I am 27 (eeek) and married to Jamie 32. We have 2 little girls. Gracie Anne 18mos and Maddie 4 yrs. I was a member back when Gracie was born in 2005 and fell away. The site was much less active back then and with a new baby I stayed away. :(
But I got the newsletter the other day and decided to come back and check things out. I am so happy I did and hope to stick around.
Hubby and I had been TTTC the last 6 mos with no luck and I have gone back to anting but waiting mode. :cry: But have lots to do over the next year and being preg would not work. OH well! But next summer, look out this girl is surely getting knocked up! :D :D :D
Hope to get to know you all real soon.
Colleen

Thanks so much for welcoming be back. I hope to get to know you all better real soon.
Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back