Babys weight at 7 months?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Ryan was 9lb when he was born and a few weeks ago (at 7 and a half months) he was only 15lb which is just under the 2nd centile.

What did everyone elses babies weigh at this age? :?

Hi again :D Nice to see you back.
Santi was 7.12 when born
He is seven and a half months and weighs 16 pounds.
Also is taller than average so does look quite skinny.
He is still gorgeous :D

Yeah Ryans quite tall too. You were right, our babies are very similar lol :D

It's just that Ryan looks really thin, he doesn't have little chubby arms and legs like most babies.

I'm always worrying about him... he's been giving me trouble since the day he was born :lol:

Nathan was 9lb 5oz born and at 7 months he was 21lb7oz
Aimee was 8lb 11oz born and at 7 months she was 15lb. Big difference!

Hi Kirsty,

My DD is 6 months exactly and 14lbs exactly and on the 9th centile.

Valentine Xxx

Hello Kirsty :wave: :hug:
Lovely to see you, and Ryan looks SO gorgeous :D :hug:
Isaac weighed about 19-20lb at that age, but its not the actual weight, its how they are gaining it, is he going up in a nice curve on his chart? Is he active and happy? That's more important, he's probably just going to be slim like you and his Daddy, don't worry, speak to your HV about him :hug:
Very best wishes :hug:

Keeley weighed 7lbs 15 ozs at birth and at 7months she weighed 18lbs 8ozs

Thea was 7lbs 7oz at birth and 14lbs at 7 months,

Stanley was about 23lb but he piled weight on and then stopped. I don't think he's grown at all since he turned 1 :shock: :lol:

Don't worry hun, they all have their own growth journey and I'm sure little Ryan will be fine.Maybe he'll be one of these who gets into his food big style as a toddler :D

He's absolutely gorgeous BTW

melissa was 7lb 7oz at birth and gained really rapidly (half pound a week) at first she was 15lb at just under 3 months! but since then her gain slowed right down and has even lost a few oz's at a couple of weigh-ins. she was 17lb 7oz last time which was 2 weeks ago, at 7 months 8 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back