Babys cot

:D I think you need no convincing lady! Its lush will be really good for when hes older too! :)

The reviews are very good, looks good value too as it comes with the mattress for that price.

Has great reviews and good price incl mattress, we went for cotbed too as it will last aaaaages! BUY IT NOW, ASSEMBLE IT, THEN YOU CAN SIT AND STARE AT IT ALL DAY LIKE ME! :D xx

I have had my cotbed assembled since 2 months before baby was born :) He's never been in it yet!!!!!

First he went in the moses basket till 2 months and then I put him in a crib which he'll stay in until 6 months.

He just looks soo tiny in one of those beds!

(just trying to say don't have to rush!!)

i think its lushhh i love the white ikea one ( too lazy to link to it but its similar ), and sounds from the reviews like a relli good peice of kit !!

It looks lovely. We are buying a cotbed too, it's far more practical

bunnymom1980 said:
It looks lovely. We are buying a cotbed too, it's far more practical

Until baby is sleeping and you want to carry him around the house with you :wink:

I know where you are coming from, I said exactly the same - would go into a bed when born etc etc.. it was my Mum who said get a moses basket, and it became the most used piece of baby kit we had until about 3 weeks ago!!!

Looks good :)

I'd always go for proper mattress over foam any day though when buying for a LO. But thats just me. If you prefer foam then :)

Llys said:
I have had my cotbed assembled since 2 months before baby was born :) He's never been in it yet!!!!!

First he went in the moses basket till 2 months and then I put him in a crib which he'll stay in until 6 months.

He just looks soo tiny in one of those beds!

(just trying to say don't have to rush!!)

We have a crib and cotbed but as we have a cot top changer for ours we will be using it as a changer until he needs it, he will be in the crib until then :D xx

Lovely cotbed Sharne :D

My cotbed is on order from Babies R Us and was half price :cheer: I know Oscar won't be in it for ages but I need it for putting him in when I need to pop to the loo or grab a quick shower, so the dog can't get at him :D

Thats a lovely cot. I have seen it in Kiddicare first hand (I live 5 mins from the Kiddicare store and more or less live in there LMAO!) :cheer:

I'd go for the proper mattress and not the foam though. :D

You ladies might be able to help me actually for the first few months Bubba will be in with us...

I have the dreami carrycot and was thinking he could sleep in that during the day but now wondering whether i should get a moses basket or crib to put in our room? what do you think??

Help!!

Whats the carrycot like?? If its like a moses anyway just use that if it saves money, otherwise if you wanna splash out a moses or swinging crib is a great idea to have next to the bed at the start, i love my swinging crib!xx

That looks so similar to a moses basket, does it say it is ok for everyday use? I'm sure it would be fine and it would save you some money too :D

Yeah as long as its ok for daily use then it looks the same principle as a moses anyway, you prob just take the cosytoes bit off when he's sleeping in it? Save your money and buy some other goodies!xx

laura23yrs said:
Yeah as long as its ok for daily use then it looks the same principle as a moses anyway, you prob just take the cosytoes bit off when he's sleeping in it? Save your money and buy some other goodies!xx

thanks hon thats really helpful

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back