Baby'e movement and bump has arrived!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I meant to post this days ago! I felt baby's movement in the early hours of Monday when I was settling Rosie in the spare bedroom. At first it took me by surprise but then it happened again and was just beautiful! Then when I got up on Monday my bump had arrived; very strange to have it suddenly appear much sooner than last time. Anyway Im enjoying wearing my maternity clothes now as they show my little bump off perfectly! I will post a picture in the next couple of days :)

Last edited:
Cool! Lucky you! :dance: I can't wait to feel mine and a bump would be nice too!!! I just have lots of flab - I call it her blanket!!! When did you get your bump with Rosie?

Yayy lovely for you. i still dont really have a bump or movements lol. yeah when did u feel movements with Rosie? xx

i can't wait to feel movement!!
My mw said its still to early yet really for me.
I wish i had a bump, i alreay have a belly so probs looked pregnant before i was. lol.
Happy you have felt baby move though, must be a very good feeling! :)

Yayy lovely for you. i still dont really have a bump or movements lol. yeah when did u feel movements with Rosie? xx

I didnt feel Rosie move until about 18 weeks, my placenta was on the front wall of my uterus so it was like a big cushion. Once I did feel her though it was amazing :)

i can't wait to feel movement!!
My mw said its still to early yet really for me.
I wish i had a bump, i alreay have a belly so probs looked pregnant before i was. lol.
Happy you have felt baby move though, must be a very good feeling! :)

It is unmistakeable when you feel it - I can feel the baby moving when I am in bed lying still and especially when I moved from lying on left to right side. I dont feel the baby moving in the day as Im moving around so much. Its a very reassuring feeling :)

Thats so exciting. Please post a pic of your bump...Now I have posted mine I seem to be obsessed with seeing everyones! Wierd!

Great news about the movements, very encouraging! xxxxxxxxx

Ok Ill try and take one now, not very good at doing it on my own but Ill do my best :)

Ok so these are about the best I can take on my own as the camera is big to hold with one hand. It looks huge!

Hope this comes out ok!
DSCF0361.jpg

wow, feeling he or she move already? am so jealous - I really can't wait til that happens for me...
am so happy for you though, take care xx

wow, feeling he or she move already? am so jealous - I really can't wait til that happens for me...
am so happy for you though, take care xx

I know, perhaps it because there has been only 17 months since I had Rosie. Its a lovely feeling, it totally mesmerises me! xx

awe am so happy for you. everyone has told me its the most magical feeling ever so enjoy! xx

wow! gorgeous bump and congrats on moving baby! Sorry I missed it, havent been online as much cos Ive been gearing up for the big house move, 6 days to go!!!

Ive got a bump, I caught my reflection after work on thursday and realised I looked soooo pregnant! Went out for maternity jeans today :)

wow! gorgeous bump and congrats on moving baby! Sorry I missed it, havent been online as much cos Ive been gearing up for the big house move, 6 days to go!!!

Ive got a bump, I caught my reflection after work on thursday and realised I looked soooo pregnant! Went out for maternity jeans today :)

Its so great to be able to wear maternity jeans FINALLY! So much more comfortable now and relaxed! Tiny you will have to post your bumpy pics too xx

I know, I cant get my phone to sync with my new laptop, I got really worked up about it! Been so busy getting stressed with carpet fitters I havent been able to face it. Been taking pics though so once I get it up and running you'll get to see the growth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back