• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby walker warning

tracyM

Reaction score
We don't use Alex's baby walker much now, but it comes in handy when I'm hoovering (he likes to chase the hoover round, but doesn't like it when he almost gets hoovered up).

I put him in the baby walker this morning, gave him the pushy bit when I was doing round the edges as usual. And as usual, he dropped it and chucked a paddy. I obviously wasn't quick enough giving him it back, so he decided to climb out of his walker, head first and get it himself :roll:

I crapped myself. His face was a picture - he looked at me, turned round and tried getting back in :rotfl: Luckily he hasnt hurt himself, but just a little warning for those with older babies - they CAN climb out.

I got rid of Aaron's once he started to reach over because I knew it wasn't long before he was going to topple out. Glad Alex is ok hun, it's horrible when they bang :(

i stopped using hannahs at about 8 and a half months because she was walking with furniture than and was walking at 10 months

haha poor little thing.

I will remember that when i get one for Ellis xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back