Baby & Toddler Exhibition

Kerrykins

Reaction score
Don't know if anyones close enough but just wondered if anyone is going to the Baby and Toddler Exhibition in Southampton on Sunday? My sister went last year when she was preggers and she got loads of freebies so I'm going hoping to get two of everything (well it is twins - ha ha ha).

Woth bearing in mind anyway if any of you lovely ladies live close enough.

I was born in Winchester :) ironically my dads coming up to London to visit me in a few weeks to go to a trade baby show (he runs a baby business with his wife) and he's taking me along to that!

Oh I live close to Southampton!!! Where it is? Will deffo go and drag OH there too :)

Oh where abouts and is it just on Sunday? I have to work till 3pm on Sunday but could get to Southampton in 45mins from where I work so if it is open late enough I will definately consider it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeek how annoying I had no idea about it :(

I was born in Winchester :) ironically my dads coming up to London to visit me in a few weeks to go to a trade baby show (he runs a baby business with his wife) and he's taking me along to that!

Oh I've seen a London one advertised, looks much bigger. Reckon that'll be fun.

Oh I live close to Southampton!!! Where it is? Will deffo go and drag OH there too :)

It's at one of the cruise terminals in Dock Gate 10. I'll find a link to it and post it on here asap for you.

Oh where abouts and is it just on Sunday? I have to work till 3pm on Sunday but could get to Southampton in 45mins from where I work so if it is open late enough I will definately consider it.

Ah gutted, I think it finishes at 3.30pm - typical. I'll get the link on here asap though and check. Pretty sure it's only Sunday too.

OK ladies here's the link:-

http://www.thehampshirebabyandtoddlerexhibition.co.uk/

Since getting all excited about it my sister has said that it really isn't that big and doesn't take that long to go round (although that's a bonus for me as I'm struggling a bit to be on my feet too long), but - there should be plenty of freebies to be had!

What time does it start? I couldn't see that info on the website. Kxx

What time does it start? I couldn't see that info on the website. Kxx

I had that trouble, couldn't find it for ages.

It starts at 10am - We'll be there at that time as I want to get round and home again to get on with the nursery xxx

Did anyone else make it in the end yesterday? I have to say I really enjoyed it, spent a fortune and won two prizes on the raffle!!!!! Had a great day all round. What made it even better is that I ended up chatting to two women who have twins and they both go to the twins group that I will be going to once I'm on maternity so it will be lovely having met in advance. One of them is actually the secretary and gave me her number so I can let her know when I'm going and she will make sure I'm not on my own. Fab day all round!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back