baby-storm be...

Storm.

Reaction score
totally fooked!

baby storm doesnt drnk, baby-storm hasnt drunk since June (wedding one drink) and that b first since er ,arch 07

baby0storm had 8 rum and cokes and me be buggered, baby-storm er yea was gonna type sometin but cant remeber what it was so er yea

PURPLE CHICKENS WITH BEAN BAG FEET DANCE WITH YELLOW SPOTTY FROGS WHILST EATING XMAS FLAVOURED LAMP POSTS

PS Dare I admit I been a bad girl? on another matter oh fook me in rtoube

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: god i wish i was at urs in the morning with bray n his drums hehe

PINK SPOTTED LAMAS DANCE ON PURPLE SEASHELLS WHILST WATCHING DOLPHINS BATHE IN SUNNY SAWDUST

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Someone's gonna have a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sore head tomorrow! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DebbieM said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Someone's gonna have a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sore head tomorrow! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its the snorers day off so me takes it out on him and fook just remeber I have to be u[ at 9...

***heads ooff to find rest rum

claire2711 said:
you go girl! :cheer:

than foo, wud u like to join me in the hunt for the lesser spotted pink dotted yelow stripped gorgeous david tenant?

****looks round

wha ya all laughin for???!!! I did nuttin

EXTRA LARGE ELEPHANTS KIDNAP SCISSOR SHAPED EELS TO SACRIFCE TO THE PINK HAMSTER

oH SUGGER
U KNow me said me was bad....can I update and get adcive?

Yaaay tell us your drunken badness!

Hey you cant be too wasted coz you can still do pretty coloured big writing I cant even do that sober! :hug:

imagesas.jpg

here you go hun i think you might need these this morning :wink:

I dont think I should...Im hangin my head in shame but I dont feel guilty...

WTF is with pink frogs pole dancing to john barrowman singing kumbya??? Whos hacked into me account :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I ben up and totally hyper since 7am! Just done me shift in the RSPCA were I volunteer they all think Im still high ion the ruM! Im bouncing off the walls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back