Baby Photo Albums?

kazlin

Reaction score
I am looking for a couple of photo albums to put Daniels pics in for my mum and Nicks mum. I've looked on ebay, but nothing really takes my fancy. Do any of you know of any good sites?

I want something cute, but not tacky if you know what I mean :D

i only found one i liked and it was from asda ! its blue / white with baby written on it in like 3d , cant explain ! ill take a pic ol

Cool, I'll check Asda out next time I'm there. Cheers for that :D

I have used Scrapbooks that come with stickers and patterned paper cause you can customise them and add your own personal touch.

PM Beanie, I can't remember the website, but she showed me one that makes gorgeous personalised ones, really nice. :)

Or photo shops like Jessops... or Woolworths.

I also made a scrapbook though I'm really really far behind with it now :( We got frames and photo albums when we had him but haven't filled them yet.. I much prefer hanging pictures on the wall for all to see than filed away in a photo album.

x

I got this one in next the other day;

http://www.next.co.uk/shot.asp?b=X41&p= ... 3d%26np%3d

(Blimey that's a long link :shock: :oops: )

You can't see from the pic but it has little bits of glitter on the front and is adhesive pages so can fit various size pics

EDIT: Link didn't work!! :oops: Tap in 'photo album' on the search bit of the Next website and it will pop up

I saw a small Grandparents brag book in Klick the other day. I'm not sure if it's quite what you are looking for, it seemed more of a small scrap book, but they might have other things that might suit. x

I agree pm beanie, she got one for Riley, I can post a pic later if you like?

Just had a min while Riley is nodding off so quickly took a couple of pics, the letters are made of materiel and stand out from the cover.

junk012.jpg

junk013.jpg

:D

Have you thought about making a photo book rather then an album, snap fish and alike do them and they arent that expensive, upload ya pics, arrange them and off ya go??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back