Baby or wind??

Tadpole

Reaction score
I THINK I felt Baba move yesterday. My sister reckons it is too early though. I had just run up 2 flights of stairs, (I was late for a meeting), and when I sat down I felt a hard 'POP' like a bubble of air. Everyone else I have spoken to who has had a baby, (my sister is also pregnant with her first), says it does sound like it. I have had quite bad wind recently, (sorry TMI) and it felt different to this.

So - baby or wind???

Hi,

It sounds like it was probably the baby to me. Originally I couldn't work out whether my feeling were wind or baby, now I know it's definately baby.

Also the fact that you'd been very active beforehand. I thought you couldn't feel anyting early on but I looked into it and is seems like quite a few people do, it depends on loads of factors like the positioning of your placenta etc.

I'd say it was your baby :cheer:

Alex xxx

I'd say....baby!!! :cheer:
Mine felt like that too at first and for a couple of weeks I was thinking-what if it's not the baby at all and just wind? but like you said it feels like nothing you've felt before and as the movements get stronger it's obviously the baby!! :cheer:

Oooh, lucky you :D
I had to wait ages until I felt LO kick - I thought the others must be making it up :rotfl: (they weren't, I was just jealous :oops: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back