Baby moving?!?

chedz

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy, although my little boy is 8 so I feel like a first timer lol. Anyway last week (16 weeks) I started with the little flutters, but last night I was laid in bed (watching BB :D ) and I had my had on my tummy.... and I felt her kick?!? It was like someone was flicking me from the inside. I thought I must have imagined it but after another 3 I shouted my hubby.... Typically she then decided to stop for a while but then she kicked his hand too.... he couldn't believe it. She's been doing it all morning too.

I've searched the www for pregnancy info and everywhere says if it's your second pregnancy you MAY feel flutters earlier as you know what your looking for, but aparantly she's not strong enough for me to feel her kick yet?!? :think:

Now either the experts are very wrong or I'm carrying the next Laila Ali.

Has anyone else felt any kicking this early?!?

H x x

No but wish i had!!!

Claire x

Even at 20 weeks?

Now I do feel like a wierdo....

H x x

chedz said:
Even at 20 weeks?

H x x

Oh god.. dont get me worried! I think ive felt something.. im pretty sure i have but was told not to worry..

I've been feeling mjovements since 16.5-17.weeks and getting the life kicked out of me from 18-18.5weeks lol :rotfl: and this is my first so no idea I'm afraid hunny

I've been feeling baby for almost a week now, At first I wasnt sure but now it happens at 5.00am every morning, feels like a kick and a roll. If I push, he pushes back.

I felt the first flutter on Monday (17 weeks) but it wasn't strong enough to feel from the outside until Thursday. OH has only felt it once but I know that it was baby as there is no way it could have been anything else!

i felt lil popping sensation from about 16/17weeks, and my first few kicks at 18weeks 2days... and been gettin stronger and more frequent since xx

had m"flutters"really early.... realy funny actually a few weeks ago she was obviously turning around and you could see my whole tummy moving. now ii put my mobilepono my tummy and smone calls it's likeshe is rying to push it off!

I had felt no movements at all until yesterday morning.....he must have changed position or something coz went from not feeling any to actually seeing them! :)

nori said:
chedz said:
Even at 20 weeks?

H x x

Oh god.. dont get me worried! I think ive felt something.. im pretty sure i have but was told not to worry..

Don't worry.. I didn't mean that I meant that if you haven't at 20 wks why am I at 17....

I'm so relieved other people have felt them early too... I guess some are just more active than others, thanks guys :hug:

H x x

i felt my first kicking at 17 weeks and my second at 15 weeks x

Been feeling movement since 15 weeks..no kicks yet though, just wriggling :D

well my mum is a midwie and aparently between 16 weeks and 25 weeks you start to feel the baby move, also the more pregnancies you have the earlier you feel them kick. Hope this helps :D

I had my first flutters at 18/19 weeks (I think!) only just started to feel proper kicks 3 days ago though :D

i can honestly say i started feeling baby move from around 12-13 weeks, just tiny little flutters but there non the less. :D

This is my first pregnancy and I felt baby move @ 18 weeks. Therefore I would think it is pretty accurate that you, on your second pregnancy, feel baby @ 16 weeks. So don't take any notice of the www - you know yourself what you are feeling! :)

I felt definate movements from 13 weeks! Kicks (well little flicks lol) from about 16 weeks also! Though I only felt him with my hand last week or so!? All the others I have just felt inside! :D

Aww that's lovely hun! I started feeling fluttering tickles about 19/20 weeks and for the last few days have been feeling little pops and rumbles but still not felt any proper kicks yet that I could feel through my skin :( Hopefully will soon so OH can believe there's really a little person in there! :lol:

S xxx

This is my first baby so I wasn't expecting to feel anything until late on but I felt my first flutters at about 15 weeks but i wasn't sure what it was.... I felt my first proper kick at 16 weeks and now at 24 weeks I can feel bean kicking 7 shades of crap out of my insides so there's no doubting it.

I first felt it kick from the outside at about 18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back