Baby clothes coat hangers..

MrsLloyd2B

Reaction score
Hiya,

Sorry to bother you but where can you buy baby clothes coat hangers sets? Online would be easyest?

x

TESCOOO ! Have lovely expensive wooden pink opnes with lil bugs on the metal bit, or packs of plastic ones !!

Also poundland have lilac pink blue silver white ones 12 for £1 :)

Do what I do. Buy something from NEXT preferable in the baby section and at the till ask for a load of babies clothes hangers. They are too embarrassed to say NO!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mxxxx

MagicMarkers said:
TESCOOO ! Have lovely expensive wooden pink opnes with lil bugs on the metal bit, or packs of plastic ones !!

Also poundland have lilac pink blue silver white ones 12 for £1 :)

Exactly where I got mine :lol: The wooden ones weren't too expensive imo. They are so cute! We have the blue ones ;)

Except my plastic ones were from Au Naturale or whatever its been rebranded to now :D

True in reflection theyre not too bad at all plus i love the little bug bits !! Only wooden ones you can buy anywhere that ive found too !!

Asda! They have brightly coloured ones and I think they were about 10 for 99p or something ridiculously cheap!

IMO I dont see the point in em.....if theyre hanging up, they leave loadsa space! Riley has his own chest of drawers...he is a fashion mogul :rotfl:

I've never bought any but still ended up with loads - they seem to breed. As claire says, they take up too much room so I keep most of the clothes folded on hanging shelves in the wardrobe.

Well the 'nursery' has a built in airing cuboard / small wardrobe so i'm planning on putting clothes in there.

Hanging shelves is a brill idea, going to look for those now! xx

I saw some in Woolies yesterday!
I think I got mine from Instore

wouldn't buy many.
i bought too packs i now frequently throw them away or ask on freecycle loads of people must have lods they don't need

I bought grohangers (by gorbag) as they extend which is great as their clothes get bigger!

I work in TK maxx and they re use the big hangers but they throw away the lingere and baby hangers. If customers ask for any that aren't tk maxx ones then they give them away free of charge!

I went into primark and asked them for some too and they gave me some for free (well hundreds actually)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back