Baby cardigan

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
I have to say right now I am really pleased with myself. I have just knit and sewn together my 1st baby cardigan. Up to now anything I knit I did all the knitting and gave it over to my mum to sew together. This time I wasn't in any hurry so just decided to take the time and see what sort of job I could make myself. The result is better than I could have expected. :)

:dance::dance:

I don't know if this works. Been trying for a while to get photo inserted. :)

Last edited:
Hopefully I've got this right now :)

Attachments

• IMG00012-20110419-1103 (1).jpg
    IMG00012-20110419-1103 (1).jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 9
thats beatiful and such loverly wool aswell!! weldone to you as i wudnt have the patence to do it!

I am utterly jealous. I have a thing for hand knitted baby cardigans and Id love to be able to do my own but am rubbish with things like that. Thats beautiful x

aaaaaw dawn that is sooo cute :love: that's lovely, well done. And well done for the pic upload :yay: I haven't a clue - relying on my mum and MIL to knit for Pea lol xx

My mum asked if I was knitting this in preparation for our baby. Told her I won't start knitting for myself until I fall pregnant and get to scan. Don't want to jinx anything at all. This cardigan will go to my wee nephew :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back