baby budge photo

shes stunning!!! u must be soooo proud, congrats to you and alll your famliy xxx

What a cutie! Oh Budge you have another adorable girl :hug:

Make sure you get to rest and take it easy :D

Love and congratulations to you and your family x

:dance: Baby Budge is here!! She is beautiful,can't wait to hear your story Budge!

Awww she is adorable, so pretty.

Well done hun and can't wait to hear all about the birth and see some pictures :hug:

Oh my god that is the lovliest picture, she really is gorgeous congratulations hun :clap:

budge little baby budge is gorgeous, she really is well done congratulations xx missed you all

OMG she's gorgeous, and has hair like a smurf!

Hows the feeding going Budge? How are the other kids taking to her? Can't wait to hear how she's getting on :)

Budge she is a cutie. Hope you are both keeping well. Can't wait for the announcement of her name! :lol:

awww budge hun shes beautiful :D congratulations hun hope you are all well xxxx

Shes absolutly gorgeous!! Good luck with coming up with a name for someone as beautiful as that!! :clap: Well done xx

She's so sweet, Budge. I love her hair-she looks like Betty Boop! xx

What a gorgeous girly and cant get over how much hair she has, I thought Rowan was a hairy brute but boy she is a mini Rapunzel in the making bless her :D

Congratulations she is gorgeous and a fantastic head of hair!! Do we have a name yet???

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back