Baby Booty!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Evening all!

I was bored so decided to take some pictures of my baby stuff to show you all! Just clothes at the moment, have got other bits and bobs but they're at my mum's house at the mo! Here goes:
DSC00316.jpg

Cute pink dress with leggings and matching 'I love Mummy' and 'I love Daddy' vests
DSC00317.jpg

Beautiful dress my mum bought back from Alaska - has some really cute frilly knickers that match it too!
DSC00318.jpg

Stripy hoodie (I love this!), Princess in Training t-shirt and vest (have quite a few vests - good old Mothercare sale!)
DSC00319.jpg

Cute sleepsuits
DSC00320.jpg

Bunny pajama set and more vests!
DSC00321.jpg

This stuff is in a slightly bigger size, but LO can grow into them! The pink vest has The Beatles lyrics on it - love it! And the vests say 'Mummy's Sweetheart' and 'Daddy's Little Cupcake' on them :)

Yay for baby stuffs!!!

C xxx

I LOVE that dress from your Mum!!! Sooo pretty!! :D

aww there so cute! i love the top with the kittie on it! just think, not long and she will be wearing them! :cheer:

Such cute stuff :D She is going to look adorable in those outfits :)

So cute! I love the matching I love my mummy and I love my Daddy vest where did you get them from?

I love the pink Beatles vest! Ahh, girls clothes are so cute xx

Penstraze said:
So cute! I love the matching I love my mummy and I love my Daddy vest where did you get them from?

Asda! They were £2.50 each I think! Bargain!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back